Your review is appreciated!
Submit your review
I was luckily enough to come across Ray's inspiration with Valerie Tramell on Ballet-heels in 2009 and have followed his work since. He continues to produce quality imagery which one can only admire. Keeping the content from becoming stale is appreciated, thank you for recently introducing some cosplay shoots and to the models who wear the outfits.
On the down side, there is the odd minor bug on the website; although do not take any value away from the quality of the imagery. For example; advertising availability of new content, without it being available for another week or so.
We all have our favourites and at the top of my list would also be Valerie, but admire the beauty and give a cheer to the following for giving us some wonderful imagery and for wearing latex in front of the camera: (in no particular order) Hermione Jones (loving the new hair style), Juli Lollipop (for that red catsuit and corset mix), Alexandra Potter, Gia Felino, Grace Stout, Jannina Hofmann and for a short period of time: Beyla Hughes, Kathryn Arliss and Sarah Wanton.
- More behind the scenes content and available on the website, not just marketing on youtube.
- Video interviews with the models
- Give the models a video camera for the day to keep a diary of the shoot
- Only produce marketing material from content available on the website. There has been an occasional disappointment not being able to find the imagery matching that being advertised.
- You use to live stream some of your shoots; although I never managed to see them; either application issues or timing. It would be great to see them being made as behind the scenes content on the website.
I hope to see Ray's creative imagery long into the future.
I just changed a lot of my gear to produce more behind the scenes content. Interviews aren't that easy since the models don't like to speak in front of the camera. Maybe that changes who knows.
I'll look into the other points and use them as inspiration. Thank you for taking your time to send me this review.
Excellent pictures of beautiful girls in latex!! But...for a five star rating I would love to hear the girls and the latex in stead of the music (video) and I would love to see the girls dressing up, putting on their catsuits and masks.
It was the concept of lateXperiment to offer video clips in a music video type. You can't hear anything from latex at all. Videos with "squeaky latex sounds" are fake.
Dressing up would include nudity. This will never happen on this website.
I found latexperiment by chance and it captive me, it's easy to find latex content in internet, but the shoots of this page are focused in fashion and beautiful portaits. The models are beautiful and expressive and more than capable to do sexy shoots no matter the suit type fashion, full rubber or cosplay, pitty some models are inactive but the new blood gives fresh air for the new shoots.
About the quantitity of content, the page is massive, you will need a lot of time te check all the galleries and videos and it is regulary updated with new shoots.
To sum up, if you love latex and you are tired of pages where is only used for porn without taste, youdefinitely want to checkout latexperiment, i doubt you will regret it.
I've been following this site for a while and its really a change of having good looking girls in latex in a mostly non-fetish way. like all i got some favorite models some of which are unfortunately inactive. I'll keep following latexperiment like i do for some time and see what the future holds
I know the site since about 2010/11 and followed it since then. Latexperiment is made to uncover the beauty and sexiness of ladies being covered with latex. So, while it contains some fetish-moments and fetishists would definitely appreciate its content, it is not meant to be a "fetish-site", but the boundaries sometimes overlap.
The models featured on this site are mostly non-fetish-models but fashion-models who are open-minded enough to take a step into this field.
My Top5-models are:
These and other beautifull ladies, which you can find in the models-section, have produced or are still producing photographs and videos of artistically high quality. Latexperiment offers three versions of membership: silver, gold and platinum, differing in the content the costumer can see. Silver means "base" = ca. 70 Videos, Gold means "expanded" = ca. 100 Videos, BTS etc., Platinum means "extra" = ca. 110 Videos, BTS etc. + Content of a special model - at the moment Artistic Dancer & Model Arya Leopec.
- Valerie Tramell (unfortunally inactive). She was the face of the site for the first years, has wonderfull modelling skills (from highstyle to heavy rubber) and improved her passion for latex in that time. I agree with Henry Fisher: Her comeback would be highly appreciated. Hope is the last thing we loose. 😉
- Juli Lollipop (unfortunally inactive). Seemed to be the follow up to Valerie and has also a beautifull smile and is a natural beauty. I'm not so shure if the would have been adventurous in the same way, but she has wonderfull qualities. She was definitely an enrichment for the site.
- Kathryn Arliss (unfortunally inactive). A model who wasn't a model at all, but was a wonderfull surprise with her fresh aura.
- Grace Stout (unfortunally inactive). A secret weapon for all occassions who was able to shine in all fields - from highstyle fashion to heavy rubber.
- Hermione Jones (active!!). The new secret weapon who meets perfectly with the concept of the site.
Unfortunally there was a huge fluctuation of the models, but the content still is first class stuff wheather you are a fan of shining beauty or a fetishist. And it is my hope and whish that RKL would be able to continue his work for a long time. I can highly recommend this site every fetishist or aesthete.
I opted for a lifetime membership as Raymond knows how to put beautiful women addicted to Latex to show their passion and to capture this in beautiful pictures and scenes. My favourite are Juli Lollipop and Grace Stout, but actually all are wonderful captured in pictures and videos. I also love that the older pictures are now renewd, available in higher resolution and with less disturbing copyrights as in the past.
I liked the content so far I looked through it in the last two weeks and I definitely have my favourite models who seems to be inactive for a while now. I hope one of them "Valerie Tramell" comes back one day and shows off her new side after being away from modelling for so long.The website works like a charm. What I would like to see, are more updates in time. They come up still and I talked to Raymond about it. Maybe he can work on that. 🙂
Thank you for your review which I take seriously.